NEW PATIENT GUIDE
Getting started is easy…..
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
Schedule an Appointment using our online booking system or call us and speak to one of our highly trained medical marijuana patient specialists. Our online booking system allows patients to conveniently book or change appointments completely online. Patients will also be able to complete all required paperwork from home using your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
BRING A COPY OF YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS
All patients MUST bring a copy of their medical records documenting their medical condition for our doctor to review. After reviewing your medical records, a Marijuana Care Clinic physician will discuss your symptoms, current and past treatment, and your options for medical marijuana treatment.
COMPLETE YOUR IN-PERSON EVALUATION
Meet with one of our highly trained state licensed medical Marijuana Care Clinic physicians who will review your records and perform a physical exam to determine if medical marijuana can help you. Be sure to bring a photo I.D., proof of Florida residence, and a copy of your medical records documenting your medical condition and treatment history.
SAME DAY APPROVAL
If one of our Marijuana Care Clinic physicians determines you may benefit from the use of medical marijuana, you will be registered with the Medical Marijuana Use Registry. The Medical Marijuana Use Registry will send you an official medical marijuana registration card in the mail. You must receive your official state card prior to purchasing medicine at a dispensary.
Download our welcome packet to learn about medical marijuana, Florida’s laws, dosing your medical marijuana, and how to order your medical marijuana.
Department of Health Forms
This is required by qualified patients after their initial examination by our doctor.
Required for information changes, if a replacement card is needed, or if you want to revoke your card
This is required for caregivers or
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an Appointment completely online or call one of our medical marijuana specialists at 407-751-5005.
Marijuana Care Clinic is committed to providing the highest quality care to all patients interested in pursuing the medical benefits of marijuana.
Patients who are unhappy with their current care are eligible to transfer their care to Marijuana Care Clinic at a discounted rate and enjoy all of the great benefits of being a Marijuana Care Clinic patient.
Documents to Bring to First Appointment
- State Issued Photo ID, Drivers License, or Passport
- Medical Records regarding your qualifying condition
- Proof of Florida Residency if you have an out of state ID card. This can be any bill that goes to your address, copy of lease agreement, copy of deed or mortgage or current pay stub with address.
How to Become a Medical Marijuana Patient in Florida
- Patients must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be a Florida Resident with a valid Florida I.D. or proof of Florida residency. If you do not have a Florida ID then simply bring a photo ID or passport and proof of Florida residency, such as a bank statement, utility bill, lease, etc.
- Patients must obtain and bring medical records or documentation from their treating physician. These records must be brought with you to your appointment or faxed to our office at 407-288-8607 prior to your office visit.
- The qualifying patient must have been diagnosed by a physician as having a debilitating medical condition
- All patients will be required to register with the Department of Health, details will be provided once the Florida Medical Marijuana Program has been fully implemented by the DOH.
- A patient must have tried other treatments without success and the ordering doctor must determine the risks of use are reasonable in respect to the benefits to the patient.
Patients have to be re-examined every 210 days in order to receive a new medical marijuana recommendation.